Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I checked out this book from the library today:

Now, I usually am not a fan of mystery. However, this is supposed to be one of the best mysteries ever written. And my local library is having a special promotion in conjunction with the historical movie theater in town. They are going to show this movie for free. And I am excited it about it. I love going to the movies. And I love going to the Virginia Theater because you can sit on the balcony and watch a movie!

What do you like to read?

I could read (almost) anything. I usually read 2 non-fiction books and 1 fiction book at a time. I store the books I am reading on my nightstand in a pile. And just read through them one I feel like relaxing in my bed/bathtub. Honestly, one thing I miss maybe the most about substitute teaching is that I used to devour books during my lunch hour.




PS: The new headboard looks amazing. It took Adam all of 20 minutes to assemble. So, I was pretty pleased. I am pretty sure that if I had tried to make an upholstered headboard (original plan until we found this one for CHEAP) serious frustration may have ensued.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Believe it or not, I love reading kids books.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting

Erin said...

I have never read that book but need to do so! Let me know what you think.

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger