Saturday, March 21, 2009

I made this blog so that I could capture one thing from each day that was simply beautiful or that just made me happy. I hope you can join me here too and tell me what made you happy today. I think it is cathartic in the same way that I feel when I write down my troubles and worries, too.

And in case there was any question, yes, I named this blog for her:

Lux:
a unit of illuminance, equal to one lumen per square meter
Latin for 'light'


PS: I am still learning how to use this blog thing. So, you know, feel free to give me tips.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I am so excited for your blog, Leah! I hope you will do Beth's weekly photo challenge.

PorkStar said...

welcome!

Anonymous said...

hello! i followed erin's tweet. :) welcome to blogging!

Anonymous said...

love that picture! how cute ;)

Megan said...

Hey Leah! I'm glad you joined the blog world. :)

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger