Sunday, March 22, 2009

I was so happy the other day when I looked out my window and realized that there were signs of spring. Midwest winters make me feel a little sad, typically. So, spring is a welcome to me.

There is a vacant lot next to ours. It has lots of trash, unraked leaves from years past, rocks and rubble, etc, littering all over it. But every spring, out of that rubble and trash grows flowers. Usually daffodils and little violets. I saw some greens poking up from that vacant lot. And I am looking forward to the day which comes each spring when I can go out with my kitchen scissors and cut some fresh flowers for our table.



Also, a friend request I take a photo of my new Anthropologie shirts. Here is one, I love all the little details on this top:

It is a tad wrinkly from its packaging...but still, quite lovely!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I love the first picture, and my only complaint about the second is that it doesn't have your face in it because I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger