Friday, March 27, 2009

Yesterday, I was not feeling well, either. It may have something to do with the dental work I had done which has left me feeling like someone punched me in the face. Although, I have never been punched in the face, I imagine this is what it is like.

But since this blog is about the beautiful things in my life, I just wanted to post a couple photos today. I am so lucky to have this gal:


Adam always takes the best photos of me and Lux.


PS: Our house smells like a Pizza Hut because I found the best recipe for copycat Pizza Hut breadsticks. They are so good. Better for our wallets than Pizza Hut. And healthier, too. Yum.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I was worried when you didn't post yesterday that you still didn't feel well. I hope you feel better soon for good, Leah!

Unknown said...

Please share the recipe.

Nice photos.

Thanks for visiting my blog(s). I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment.

jubilee said...

Yes, I, too would be interested in that recipe!

Hope you are doing better today.

Thanks for your recent visit. It's always nice to "meet" bloggers.

Off to browse a little . . .

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger