Sunday, April 19, 2009

I have not posted in awhile, it's true. And lots of beautiful thing have happened each day I have been away and not documenting them. Even when life can seem stressful.

This weekend, I traveled to see my lovely best friend, Erin. I enjoyed our time together, as always. Particularly, eating a filling meal (including dessert!) at Lucrezia. Oh, man, flourless chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream never tasted so good eating it outdoors under a large umbrella with one of my favorite people. I should have brought my camera to document our dinner!

Also, playing Mario Kart with someone at my own skill level (aka someone who has fallen out of Coconut Mall before for those familiar with MK). And also, trying to put together the Thomas the train track that I gave to Erin's little boy, Luke as a belated birthday gift. Because it took Erin and I a little while. It was worth it, though, because I enjoyed playing trains with Luke! We played bubbles, too:




Luke is very aware of the camera. He would be playing and I would go to take some candid photos then suddenly Luke would REALIZE what I was up to!

Best of all, having a friend that you can just sit on her bed with and read books with her little one.


PS: If anyone can help me fix my blog, one of the reasons I do not enjoy posting here is how my blog looks. All I want is for the text area to be wider, really....

1 comments:

Erin said...

It was SO great seeing you. I wish we could do all of that every weekend.
It does drive me crazy how aware he is of the camera! It makes photographing him so difficult. You will have to send me the rest of the shots, if you had any.
We definitely should have taken the camera to Lucrezia for photos of the delicious food.

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger