Thursday, April 9, 2009
I have not posted in awhile. This week has been a bit up and down.
But, on Sunday, Adam and I went to Chicago for a short trip. We got to stop and visit my sister at college and take her out to dinner. 
Emily (sister) and I can never take a very good photo together. I squint my eyes a lot so I will be the one at fault for most photos going wrong. But, I like this one. Chilling in the dorm room. Oh, how I miss the days of college. Having the opportunity to take naps and watch soaps. And you know, I do like studying a multitude of topics. I really do.
Oh! And according to Emily, her university has the oldest swimming pool in Illinois. Let me tell you, the pool is a wee bit CREEPY (because it does not have water in it and it is indoors), it's very turn of the century looking. And by turn of the century I do not mean 2000, but 1900. I wish I could take a photo but it was dark in there and, uh, we sort of snuck in. I have been trying to find something to back this random fact up because I am a collector of these facts and I like for them to be verified.




2 comments:
Emily looks much older for some reason!
I'm a parent now. I still take lots of naps and watch to the point that my 3-year old tells me: "Daddy, don't watch too much TV. You'll get fat."
:)
Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.comTwitter: AboutParenting
Post a Comment