Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I bought a typewriter on etsy.com and I am very excited about it. I envision typing letters and using my typewriter to produce better art projects. Typewriter keys feel special, I think because they make a clink sound on each depression. And, there is a bell when it is time to go to the next line.



The typewriter actually arrived a little damaged. There was ink everywhere from the ribbon - which a little nail polish remover took away. And the case was cracked, but the seller has been gracious about everything. Truthfully, I probably won't put it in the case because I like seeing it out in our guest room. Etsy is such a wonderful place. I especially like the vintage section.

A Tiffany blue typewriter. Oh, happiness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss my parents old typewriter!

Jaye @ canadian-mom.ca said...

It's very cute - I especially love the Tiffany blue colour :)

Tara Broman said...

Love it! I want one, too! So nostalgic ~ reminds me of days when I went to work with my mother.

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger