Thursday, October 22, 2009

My birthday week.

Here are some special things:
1. I have worn pretty dresses and heels everyday this week. HOT.
2. I had an hour long full body massage from my lovely friend and massage therapist, Gillian.
3. The dog I rescued is up for adoption! (I am visiting him tomorrow)
4. My sister is coming to visit tomorrow.
5. Adam's band played their first show on tour tonight.
6. I had a migraine today (not good), BUT when it was gone, I got to drink a Coca-Cola imported from Mexico (caffeine is good for migraines). Imported Coca-Cola has real sugar and no high fructose. It makes all the difference.

Twenty-Six in an hour. Twenty-six is not so bad, it's pretty much the new 16. Right?

3 comments:

Mendie said...

Happy Birthday Leah! Hope you have a wonderful year filled with happiness and light!

Cameron said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was Tuesday--and I turned 34, so 26 is totally not bad. :) Neither is 34, for that matter! :)

Erin said...

26 was a good year for me, Leah! I hope it will be good for you.

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger