Friday, October 9, 2009

Today, after work, I drove to Erin's house. Well, first I drove to the hospital because one of Erin's friends went into labor. So, I went there and got the honor of babysitting Tommy while Erin saw her friend and the new little baby girl.

This is not the best photo, but I am going to post it anyway:


I had the pleasure hanging out in the waiting room today with this guy. I put him in my lap and he cooed at me. And I walked him around. I showed him the view from the windows and pointed out my car. We walked to the vending machine and I told him what was inside and which of those things were yummy and which were not. (You guys, the vending machine had 3 kinds of Cheetos!) Then we listened to the ice machine; Tommy liked that. What he liked the most, though, was the mirror in the restroom. He just stared. So, I went to get my phone and we took the above photo.

The photo, it's blurry, but I think you can still tell that Tommy and I, we had a time.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Aww!! Cute!
I'm glad you had fun with Tommy. :) And I'm glad that you're blogging again! :)

Erin said...

Leah Michelle, I love you so much.

Megan said...

Too much cute in one photo!

Cameron said...

Super super cute! :) What a great friend you are, that's so sweet. :) (I came here from Erin's tweets :))

 
a unit of illuminance - by Templates para novo blogger